Thursday, November 4, 2010

we laugh we scream !


Wed 3.11.10
An outing with Theviss , Raymond , Peiling , Pui yee and Belle :) . Watch The Child Eye at sunway and diao the 3D system went wrong =.= make the showtime delay so i just randomly snatch a pic of the cinema . all cause there's alot of empty space we took up the opportunity to put our Asses on the Couple Seat ! The movie was horrific and belle scream beside my ear so pleasantly that i follow her scream but sadly *laughoutloud* omfg Chuen shou beside me :P
after the movie its steamboat time !


yeah its a little late we watch this movie thats because we are having our final exam , we are good kiddy hor , rite ?
Belle and Pui Yee
my new boyf and me ! LOL just kidding
WE both look so MANLY !especially PeiLing , SO hairy
then i bought this before heading off for steamboat
notice i change my cloth :O ? such cute thing (teddy) + me shioking myself
WE LOOK SO MANLY !!! with beard hohoho ~
i was focusing on the pot of food , probably not them nyeeheehe

i found them cute!! idk why
These are my Babies ! and i LOVE eating my babies gaaah !
they say its sharkfin soup .. oh please for RM23 per person buffet steamboat you can get sharkfin soup ? get out from my life please . Probably just some jelly or bean vermicelli

During our steamboat dinner we gossip alot about little thief that working with Belle , Oh god that thief is one cheap ass , i use M.A.C eye liner but she use pasar malam ones :P oh just kidding ! We talk about ghost too ! which make us all shiver and i dont dare to go back home cause i'm alone ): but its so much fun when you talk about ghost with a bunch of friends !

2 comments:

Plabuk Hunter said...

mana ni steamboat?

evon said...

lol di mentari infront sunway pyramid