Thursday, November 25, 2010

Insomnia




i guess i'm not really get along with this On-Hiatus thing , because i can see him online waaaaaaaay too often cause of that i cancel my on hiatus already *smile* . skip that part . Lately I've sleeping disorder but definitely not these :


i got INSOMNIA . some of my friends have these over sleep habits during holiday include me of course when we can sleep for more than 10 hours or may MORE ! bwahahaha ! and having problem sleeping at night where you CANT fall asleep and rolling in your bed like a hot dog for hours and hours . I guess the only thing is to set bunch of alarms to make sure you have less then 10 hours of sleep . *cries*

sometimes i would dream of dreams that make me wouldn't want to wake up , Iceeee creaaaame
or OMG prince charming *____* ! ( continue sleep )

No comments: