Friday, October 29, 2010

Yummies


Guess how old is my lovely old lady who raise me with her money ! and u're wrong its not a birthday post.! i'm promoting food ! no thats no it either . I feel so hungry right now while typing this . First of all i know i'm not eating whatever grand stuff its just normal steamboat in 19 mall .
it used to be a Digital mall... but now , see what store they opening ! RESTAURANT everywhere ! no wonder they just took that "Digital" sign out infront of the mall .

there's a fatty behind me look like he can swallow a HUGE COW but guess what =.= the table behind me was like only 4 person eating i and i definitely saw that one of the person just pay like RM50 bucks for that meal... me and my mom eat like RM70+ JUST THE TWO OF US wtf ? we eat like mad cow =.=

this damm SNAIL taste delicious ! Did i mention snail =.= this was my first time eating them and i though it was SEAFOOD FML cause the name is like totally seafood-ish some more half dozen RM10 ++ i saw plenty of snails crawling around the streets all the time =.= ! i didnt know it was snail untill i google it note that now i'm FULL !

No comments: