Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Loner get much Reward in Life


My blog was Rojaaaaaak because every topic comes in :)
Hey , no matter you guys gonna think that " OMG pls la Yvonne so wtv wtv wtv " cause i totally no idea what you guys think of me whether its good or bad .. ACCEPT the fact , thats me .. ppl complain about each other giving bad comment talking bad about HIM or HER cause human have GOD created MOUTH ! eh i admit i talk bad about ppl wan lor not like fake fake
" ehhh where got i where got say such thing D: HMMP you , liar la farkiu "
who's the liar eih ?
aiyah ppl dont like like you ah forget it la live a better live with nobody become a LONER lar so i show you the fact becoming a LONER
1. no one gonna compete with you
2. no one gonna care abt you
3. no worries abt gossips
4. while you eating its the WHOLE meal is yours
5 . During Birthday nobody will gonna like BLOW out your candle for you CAUSE YOU HAVE NO CAKES HAHAHAHA loser
and 2384732r6238947209348 facts la , LIKE so many !
i'm cutting my shit out :)
so here ... i have issue with friendship so face it .. i'm a Loner but no much of it . i'm a loner toward the friendship thingy .. oh oh as you guys can see huh ? sheesh i dont know what to say abt myself too . I dont cherish i dont enjoy life sometimes that doesnt pull my down... my Dear friend sheanie say i must be positive .. uhuh i did.. thats why you see me talking to myself now.
LONER . anyway i find my life goes fine because we must always heading to another point of view than stuck there crying HUHUHUHUUUU and saying you're a loner you're a loner repeat that for thousand time and DONT STOP . i'm sure you guys get ignore sometimes , why not stop being ignore and make a move to talk if that person really ignore you DONT TELL ME YOU DONT GET THE POINT .Anyway life have limited million of roads pick one and if its wrong... make a u-turn (: .. i'm done... FIN .

No comments: